• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

300 Norma Improved

pawater

We hate to do this after the long wait, but are checking interest in a Piercision 300 Norma Improved.
Manners EH5 in Gap Camo Flush cups and Atlas Rail.
Proof 26" Sendero 1/9 twist
Pierce 5 port Muscle Brake
Lone Peak Ti Fuzion Action
Trigger Tech Diamond
Hawkins BDL metal
Cerekote Black
100 Rounds of ABM 230 Berger ammo in Lapua brass if I can ship it, if not, pulled bullets and Brass. Shoots at least .5 moa to 420 yds with this ammo. Shot group under .25 at 100 yds.
Whidden Custom Dies
Kahles 5-25i Bedded into NF 6 Hole Rings
Flatline Ops Level
3100 Fps with 215 Bergers and H1000 or 3200 Fps with N570.
40 Rounds Fired
Pics tonight. I have not weighed it yet.

$7250 for Complete Package shipped CONUS

Attachments

• 300 NM.jpg
    300 NM.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Why $100 more if shipped to CA?
Not trying to speak for the seller, but because the FFL's there need to send special numbers and go through more checking before sending it's a lot more than the straight FFL to FFL deal the other 49 states have so a lot of dealers just don't ship to CA or charge more.

For an FFL to FFL transfer, yes the transferring FFL must fill out a form with the State of CA, then make the transfer to the CA FFL. However, that is not the case with a private party transfer from outside CA to a CA FFL. There is no additional paperwork or cost.

Just for clarification, I did not see in the OP "FFL to FFL transfer."

So, yes it will be coming from my FFL. My local FFL will not ship to California due to the extra requirements. I have to travel 80 miles round trip to another FFL and pay $50 for them to do the paperwork. It will be the actual additional cost. The last rifle I shipped to CA cost me $100 more than normal. So I am at the mercy of my FFL's. Since it has taken over my thread as a concern, I will waive the fee and adjust my bargaining tactics based on location.....LOL

I've been thinking about one of these.
I have Piercision 28 Nosler that is a phenomenal rifle.
Right or left handed?

Up, with one and only drop. Will Separate if wanted. $7250 Shipped for package deal.
Barrel literally has not been picking up any copper. This might might be staying. Something else might be in danger of leaving. Only selling because its the newest one in the fleet and I need to purge a few.

This is still available, for now...... It might be staying, having trouble letting it go. She shoots awesome.