300 gr 338 smk.

danj

Trying to find a 50 pack of 300 gr 338 smk. Any one know of who might have some in stock? I found some 500 packs but don't want that . I'm waiting for berger to release their new 3oo gr bullets. Thanks Dan

Last edited:
Trying to find a 50 pack of 300 gr 338 smk. Any one know of who might have some in stock? I found some 500 packs but don't want that . I'm waiting for berger to release their new 3oo gr bullets. Thanks Dan

Hey man I am in the same boat as you I tried find some and finally gave up and bought some 250's. If you find some I would appreciate the heads up after you purchase yours of course.

I was in that same boat not long ago and finally broke down and bought the big box of 500 but in my searches I found some on gunbroker from time to time in the smaller quantities. Might be worth checking. good luck.

try armsandammo.com they had some 50 boxes the other day. I just bought a 500 box from creedmore sports. best price Ive seen $238 shipped.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.