30-378 Bore Guide

brand692

Can someone link me to a decent quality bore guide for the 30-378 Weatherby? I can't seem to find one anywhere. Supposedly Possum Hollow #112 fits, but I can't find one.

TIA.

He need MK V bore guids help guys

SINCLAIR INTERNATIONAL : Sinclair O-Ring Rod Guide, 378 Weatherby (003-838-378 ) -

This is what you want but please call and speek with a sale's rep to order. As the guide I have linked you to is for the 378 and not a 30-378. They do have a 30 cal bore guide as well but I do not know enough about the MK V action to say it will work.

Try editing you post title to read I need Weatherby MK V help or something like that. There are 2 men here I know of using this action Tyler kemp is one he may have some advice for you.

Jon

Thanks Jon.

Actually, this isn't a MK V, and I should have specified that. It is a Rem 700 LA. But I'll give them a call, and see if they have what I need.

Ben

Check with Mike Lucas. I use his bore guides and they are perfect.

I think this info is still current.

Order from:
Mike Lucas
phone: (803) 356-0282
Please use E-mail if possible.

225 Browns River Road
Lexington, SC 29072
email: [email protected]

If all else fails you might try to send a P.M. to Long Time Long Ranger. He's a wby buff. He may be able to point you in a direction as to where to get one even for a Rem.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.