• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 3 scopes for sale/trade: Leupold and Weaver

psdan000

ALL SCOPES SOLD

I have 3 scopes that I would like to sell or trade toward something with a higher magnification. Ideally a Leupold 4.5-14 with fine duplex.

1) Leupold Vari-X III 1.75-6x32, duplex, matte finish, very good condition, no significant ring marks or any other damage, glass is clear, comes with butler creek flip-up caps, no box, $300 shipped SPF

2) Leupold MMVII 100 year anniversary 3-9x40, long range duplex, gloss finish. Beautiful scope, clear from any marks or damage, like new condition. No box, comes with scope coat. $300 shipped. SOLD

3) Weaver R-4, 4x rimfire scope, matte finish, very good condition overall, glass is clear, no damage or significant marks. No box. $75 shipped. SOLD

I will post pictures later or can text them to you in the meantime. I'd love to sell or trade these as a package but will ship individually. If you have a trade offer let me know. Thanks for looking!
IMG_9938 by psdan000, on Flickr

Last edited:
Nothing there I have a need for, I bet someone is going to jump on that 100th anniversary scope though- Those are a great scope, and look a lot better on a rifle in a nice piece of wood than any of the modern style/matte finish scopes.

Yep it's a beautiful scope for sure. But yea I don't have a use for a show piece. Want something I'm not going to worry about getting a scratch in it!

2007, my understanding is it was just a limited edition for the 100 year anniversary.

some people prefer the newer scopes for several reasons. I prefer the older scopes for my reasons.
I like the looks of that Leupold MMVII 100 year anniversary 3-9x40, long range duplex!

Weaver and vx-iii sold, Leupold 100 year still available. Funny, I thought that one would sell first!