2nd Amendment

Mike Matteson

I just got this in: James O'Keefe@JamesOkeefeIII: X Post
""Breaking inside the pentagon: Associate Director in the Office of the Secretary of Defense says, "Why not just have an open border? "Tear down the wall"
"I think we should repeal the Second Amendment and take the guns all away!"says Jason Beck, who has a classified security clearance and works for the Department of Defense. Beck, who uses a fake name Aiden Grey in his meeting with a disguised Jame O'Keefe, describes his extremist policies, including "mobilizing the national guard" to confiscate guns from people's homes. Beck says he wants a "monopoly on state violence" a concept he describes as " we (the government), are the only ones with guns"
Jason Beck works in Total Force Reuirements & Sourcing Policy in the Office of @lloyd Austin. This office oversees the @DeptofDefense and acts as the principla defence policy maker and adviser to the President of the United States.""
Just how factual this I don't know.

Nothing will surprise me with our present government……except perhaps patriotism!

They, the "swamp" will stop at nothing to remove any and all resistance to their dream of being part (leaders) of a world dominated by a group of elites!

They've made huge gains since the '50's! memtb

I am glad to see more responsed to this. I wonder what these people are thing about. Maybe they want subjest instead of free people.
Yes sir, that is exactly what they want. We are subjects and they have become royalty in their one minds. An American Bastille Day may be in order. OK I did not shut up, but now I will,