• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .284....noslers

26Reload

Looking for .284 bullets
140ab
150LRABs
Also...
Looking for .264 bullets
142LRABs
Thx...
Also....would be interested in a bulk box of .284 140gr MatchBurners

I've got a partial box of 150 ABLR… I'll get a count for you tomorrow if interested I think I only shot about 6… any chance you have some 145 LRX?

I don't have any 284 caliber...
I'm buying some other 150s at .70 each....
Eastern Oregon....i will be driving thru from Idaho sometime in next couple months...i usually hit Riley and swing down thru Christmas valley...down Oakridge..to Myrtle Point.....visit Mom..go steelheadin' a day or two..paint a 40" buck steelhead reproduction......
About 30 hours road trip..round trip..30 hours painting....not a good vacation...
Where do ya hail?

Last edited:
I don't have any 284 caliber...
I'm buying some other 150s at .70 each....
Eastern Oregon....i will be driving thru from Idaho sometime in next couple months...i usually hit Riley and swing down thru Christmas valley...down Oakridge..to Myrtle Point.....visit Mom..go steelheadin' a day or two..paint a 40" buck steelhead reproduction......
About 30 hours road trip..round trip..30 hours painting....not a good vacation...
Where do ya hail?
90ct total. 74 new, loaded 16 pulled via kinetic puller.
92D506C7-BAAB-4472-B956-1BD2DE5C4608.jpeg
I'm from John Day… it's about 3 hours from anything recognizable… 3 to Boise to the East, 3 to Bend to the west… little sleepy nowhere land.

Yessir GunsnFitness....i will take you up on your offering also....
will get check in mail to ya tomorrow..
thank you

Recent Posts