• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .284 176 cauterucio - rare find!!

loaders_loft

I'm offering up for sale, my coveted supply of these very accurate and lethal hand made VLD bullets by Bob Cauterucio. I've got 552 count of the 176 grain VLD. They are marked 1.440.

These are noticeably longer than the 168 berger VLD, and I seem to recall slightly shorter than the berger 180.

I would like to sell the entire lot of 552 for $280 shipped, money order or paypal only. . Shipment will be divided into at least two separate USPS flat rate boxes.

These were purchased second hand from Len, who told me he used them to kill all manner of beasts with a 7mm Dakota. I personally used them very effectively with a 7wsm on 2 antelope at short to moderate range.

The main reason I'm selling these is because I don't shoot my 7 wsm as much anymore, since I'm shooting multiple 6.5 cal, including 2 match .260 rifles and a hunting configuration in 6.5-06.

I would really like to see someone buy these with a 7 STW, Dakota, RUM or similar. A google search on this site will reveal all sorts of positive results with these bullets. I hate to let these go, but I'm sure they will find a good home with someone who will get more use out of these excellent bullets.

Recent Posts