• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 280 AI

Best option is a factory new Savage Ultralight.

Hopefully someone has something with a light contour 2/2b barrel, but I am afraid it won't meet your budget.

Might help to know your preferred barrel length.

You picked a great do the majority of the work caliber, I love my APR Altitude 280 Ackley.

How far you want to travel for one...makes a difference....
Do you want factory...
Semi-custom...
Full custom.....

One more for the Savage ultralight . I have one in 280 AI that shoots under 1/2 moa with brake. Gun was jumping a bit without the brake. Also set up 3 creed ultralights and they all shot awsome. The only bad points for me is actions a very ruff when new but it does get smoother the more you work the bolt.

Aloha Mike

I have a custom 280 AI built on a full trued and bushed REM 700. Kreiger 24" barrel, McMillan Edge stock. It has cosmetic blemishes ie: scratches in stock paint and in cerakote. Shoots excellent and I can provide targets and load data. Id let it go for $1500

I have a custom 280 AI built on a full trued and bushed REM 700. Kreiger 24" barrel, McMillan Edge stock. It has cosmetic blemishes ie: scratches in stock paint and in cerakote. Shoots excellent and I can provide targets and load data. Id let it go for $1500
If he isn't interested I know someone who may be. Can you PM me some pics.