28 nosler reloading question

CHS

I just was informed that my 28 nosler shipped out late this morning and will be heading my way. I plan on using the 195 eol and reloader 33 in it but can not seem to find an accurate measurement of the trim to length and what the final overall length would be. I had someone at the local gun shop give me their measurements but I am not to trusting since their gun in 28 needs a hammer almost to extract the spent round after every shot. Not wanting that result so asking the experts here. On another note is the local gun shop guys gun problems caused by to much pressure and if so how could that have been prevented? I have reloaded for a few years but have never once had that problem.

2.57 is trim length, it's an easy cartridge to reload for once you get the hang of it. Mine uses 87.2 gr of rl33, but I have a long throat for 195s. So my bullet length is very very long.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.