.277, 175gr Matrix

tikkat3270wsm

Have been hearing rumors that the 175's were not being offered on the website. Checked it out and found it to be correct. The reason I am bringing this up is, I have been sitting on a Brux 8 twist in .277 just for the 175,s. I have 1 box of them, but due to financial constraints the build has been on hold.
I contacted Marshal at Matrix and I was told that, not to worry, the 175gr will be available on an as needed basis. you have to love a company that not only does the owner contact you directly but also is willing to make you something that is no longer in the standard catalog.
Thank you Marshal for keeping the needs of your customers your priority.:)

Have been hearing rumors that the 175's were not being offered on the website. Checked it out and found it to be correct. The reason I am bringing this up is, I have been sitting on a Brux 8 twist in .277 just for the 175,s. I have 1 box of them, but due to financial constraints the build has been on hold.
I contacted Marshal at Matrix and I was told that, not to worry, the 175gr will be available on an as needed basis. you have to love a company that not only does the owner contact you directly but also is willing to make you something that is no longer in the standard catalog.
Thank you Marshal for keeping the needs of your customers your priority.:)

Amen to that!

Attachments

• Like_zps00ba1bd0.jpg
    Like_zps00ba1bd0.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 58
+1....

Marshall told me the same. Stated I would need to order a few hundred to make it worth his while.

No worries the 165s shoot just fine out of my 8 twist Hart in standard 270 Win. They are a little slower than I would prefer at 2640 but they are very accurate out to 900 on steel.

Shane

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.