• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

270 WSM/Win shooters follow up

LKB

First off I would like to apologize for not being able to reply sooner to my original post. A cpl of ER visits and medical reasons prevented a timely response. That being said, on to the goodies.....
270 WSM brass...
60 pcs of Norma 3x fired.
37 pcs of Norma 3x fired ( This brass has been annealed and was ready for loading for my rifle)
98 pcs of Norma 1x fired ( Excellent brass)
110 pcs of Winchester brand brass 2x fired.
53 pcs of Remington brand brass. This is unfired loaded brass. Only 9 of the 53 have been fired for load development. I will have to pull the bullets and dump the powder for the buyer.
48 pcs of Norma 2x fired.

.277 BULLETS...
1400 Berger 170 gr EOLs
768 Matrix 165 gr VLDs.

PM me for offers and specify which you are interested. Again I apologize for the unfortunate circumstances pertaining to my original post on these items. Take care and God bless.

I was just informed that admin frowns upon " make offer " ads. I didn't know this. My problem is I honestly don't know what they are worth. I'm told you can no longer get the Matrix and I don't remember what I paid for them, the WSM brass is of course hard to come by, and the Berger's are $70/100 on Midway.......so I'm kinda lost here. Any help or advice is appreciated.

Pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 50

Recent Posts