270 Wby load with 129 lrx

Gunpowder

Was working with my 24" 270 Wby today at 200 yds, working with the 129 lrx and H1000, f215 primers and Wby cases. Shot this ladder one round per weight, loading each round as I went so the barrel stayed cool with temps in the 40's. Light breeze of 5 mph or so coming from 11:00 and pretty steady. I only got one fps reading on the first round, 70 grains at 3091 fps. The rest wouldn't register, either the low setting sun or muzzle blast but I'm betting lighting.

yYFp9Ngl.jpg

You can see that 71 and 73.5 gr left the group. All primers looked good, couldn't see any pressure signs. I'm having difficulty finding published load data except what's on Hodgdon's site which shows max at 81 iirc with a 130, which seems pretty high but maybe?

So, how would you guys proceed from here. This looks promising to me accuracy wise, I really wish I could have gotten the speeds. Anyone have a load worked with this combo by chance?

Thanks

I've been loading for the 270 Bee for a long time now.
You need to look at the e-tip data from Nosler.

Cheers.

I'd pick a different powder , I used RL17 when I shot the 129 Lrx in mine and I was 3500 FPS . RL23 would be another good one for the 129.