270 eldx for the .338 edge??

Timeee123

I'm having a hard time finding any data for the 270 gr eldx. Mostly I find 300gr Berger data.

Anybody have any experience,? Article links?

Any load data with H1000 ?

I love them in my Norma, would have to look at the load, but, they are quite a bit faster than the 300's and the difference in B.C. does not make the Bergers shoot flatter or with less wind at any hunting distances. I would definitely recommend them.

You may want to look at Hodgen H4831 too. Just a quick look at Quick Load you'll be at 103% capacity (88 grains) with H1000 for about 2717 fps, 3.65 COAL, and a 26"bbl. For what that's worth. Well below max pressure, you're brass would last forever, which is nice.

I love them in my Norma, would have to look at the load, but, they are quite a bit faster than the 300's and the difference in B.C. does not make the Bergers shoot flatter or with less wind at any hunting distances. I would definitely recommend them.

You may want to look at Hodgen H4831 too. Just a quick look at Quick Load you'll be at 103% capacity (88 grains) with H1000 for about 2717 fps, 3.65 COAL, and a 26"bbl. For what that's worth. Well below max pressure, you're brass would last forever, which is nice.
+1
AA.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.