264WM Throat Length?

Looks like my reply vanished......oh well, let's try again.

Benchracer, what I meant was no 264WM brass or ammo is available here at all.
I can order Norma brass, it may take months to get here, and recently I have had major problems with very soft Norma brass. I have had ejector marks/loose pockets from loads 5% below max, this just isn't right with brass that is much larger in case capacity than other brands.
Bertram has never been good either. I bought 100 cases for my 338Edge, NOT ONE would chamber, they were all out of spec to even a factory chambered 300RUM. Sent them back for a refund, even after all the prep I had done to them.

I prefer the correct headstamp on my brass, saves any confusion. I used to form 25-06 from 30-06, a buddy was shooting MY loaded formed cases through HIS 30-06 mistakenly. He just picked one up and looked at the headstamp and didn't notice they were much smaller in bullet diameter. He was wondering why there were funny holes in the target before I discovered the mix up.

Anyway, I'm still on the hunt for some once fired or new brass here.

Cheers.
:)

I use Winchester blue bag 264wm brass

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.