264 Win Mags - When would the brass cases be considered "Fire Formed" for each individual action?

Actually, for good case life, forget about the belt. Fire form, resize and set to the shoulder like a regular unbelted case. Cases will last much longer. About 2-3 firings and you're all set.
@GLTaylor is spot on. After the first firing they will be a good fit. 2nd firing should be a great fit. Shoulder datum is the key. Forget about the belt.

Brass life can be longer with great brass...doesn't have to be the most expensive............I've been reloading (this cartridge is when I 1st started to reload) 264wm since '84 and have fl sized every time and have used the same brass 20x over (100 pieces of win super-x) topped off with imr4831 of 61.3gr using sierra 140sbt. All was shot in a pre64. That particular rifle has over 2,500 rounds thru it. Brass quality might not be as good as it once was for today or even the last 10 years. I shot this gun since junior high until graduating hs 6 years later, then started reloading the brass saved when getting into reloading. Win brass might not be as good as it was in the 80's (based on the super-x I saved), but after all those reloadings there's still no cracked/split necks or parted/ruptured bases.
Do you anneal???

I have never annealed....not sure if I'm boning myself by skipping out on that step

I find this thread interesting and like to educate myself on how to work my brass as least as possible, and how to read when its service life is over.

Do you anneal???

I have never annealed....not sure if I'm boning myself by skipping out on that step

I find this thread interesting and like to educate myself on how to work my brass as least as possible, and how to read when its service life is over.
No, but I've been wanting a machine to do so.

A case is fully formed after it has been neck sized only and fired until the bolt closes with resistance. If you bump the shoulder after ONE FIRING, you are wasting your time…

Cheers.
I did not know this

I have always bumped the the shoulder back 0.002"-0.003"
This is a hunting rifle