• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

.257 Barrels & Components

This came up at the bottom of the page after I listed. You are probably looking for .257 blanks & the 416 SS. If they sell I have a Bartlein.257 blank also that I didn't list. I for sure don't want to sell my supplies & tools unless the barrels sell. If they sell I will hold back what you want.
You'll Have a wonderful evening! I have 4 more days of chemo, then I'd like to chat to see what you've been doing.

This came up at the bottom of the page after I listed. You are probably looking for .257 blanks & the 416 SS. If they sell I have a Bartlein.257 blank also that I didn't list. I for sure don't want to sell my supplies & tools unless the barrels sell. If they sell I will hold back what you want.
You'll Have a wonderful evening! I have 4 more days of chemo, then I'd like to chat to see what you've been doing.
What is your barrel you have for sale?
Jason 406-491-6109

Brux told me January for a .257 blank I just ordered, might be worth giving them a call.

I have a Proof Comp Contour 7.5 twist.
Happy holidays!
Sorry for the late reply. I just got out of the hospital from spinal cord surgery.
Had a friend send me a Bartlein barrel for a get well gift (trade :D ), but will probably get a few more. What is the length on your barrel and shank diameter?
Thanks
Len

Last edited:
Get well soon Len! We'll keep you & yours in our prayers.
Happy Holidays!
Thanks much. All the thoughts, Best wishes and Prayers mean a lot to us. Will be in recovery mode for a while.
Been trying to keep my mind off of the procedure by reading - catching up on all the LRH Posts.
God Bless

Happy holidays!
Sorry for the late reply. I just got out of the hospital from spinal cord surgery.
Had a friend send me a Bartlein barrel for a get well gift (trade :D ), but will probably get a few more. What is the length on your barrel and shank diameter?
Thanks
Len
The barrel blank can be finished up to 28" and the shank is 1.25", the muzzle is 980". 7 lbs 10 oz.