• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 25 Cal Wildcat bullets

I got 3550 fps out of my stw with the 125 wildcats, hit like all hell and shot good. Only reason I don't shoot them now is you can not get them any more. I shot the 125 and the 130 grain as well out of a 1 and 10 twist barrel. I have around 200 of the uld 100 grain wildcats that are shooting around 3900 out of the same rifle. I would be all over them if I had not switched to shooting the 110 accubonds.

Wildcat bullets are no more but I know Matrix ballistics is working on 130gr and 135 gr ULD bullets for the quarter bore, just thought I'd throw that out there :D

Wildcat bullets are no more but I know Matrix ballistics is working on 130gr and 135 gr ULD bullets for the quarter bore, just thought I'd throw that out there :D
Dangit! Now i have to build a fast tight twist 257, oh well. :D 257/375 S.I. ?

Roy
Do you know if Paul bought all of Richard's equipment, and moved it down to the states?
What a shame for all of that equipment, and the bullets that they could produce to be collecting dust somewhere.

Dave

When I visited Paul when he was starting up I understand that he bought pretty much all of Richards equipment. He had dies for about every caliber a hydraulic and hand press, one each. Plus another hydraulic press on loan from a local guy.

Before Paul made his deal I had talked w/Richard about purchasing lock stock and barrel. He was asking $75k for it all. I was hesitant about going that much on a gut feeling.

Sure do wish I would have none it.

Richard had the "knack". Apparently Paul didn't.:rolleyes: