• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 25-06 and 243

sniperjwt

I have a couple of factory guns i would like to part with. First is a Howa 1500 25-06
5e11f626.jpg

ae4ecaa4.jpg

Second is a Savage Model 11 in 243. Everything is stock except for the custom paint job on the stock. It is a textured green that i really like.

d7e17c5d.jpg

55a587ca.jpg

166d8ca5.jpg

Looking to trade or possibly sell outright. Make me an offer but i dont plan to give them away
Really would like something in 6.5 or 264
i would put both guns toward if need be
thanks.

Wouldyou be interested in a Howa SS 22-250 HB laminated stock Low round count 50 less than 75 Have brass and dies if interested LMK and i will furnish pictures Have two The other is a Ruger #1 22-250 But I want to keep that one . My son no longer has an interest so I don't need 2. Lou

Would I be correct in assuming that the Howa barrel is heavier than a sporter? It appears to be in the pics. I am looking for a long range gun and I am set up for that caliber now. I would like something with a little more weight to it, but not a full-blown heavy gun. Any idea on the barrel twist? I want to be sure it will shoot 120s well. As far as trades go, I have a very nice mod 70 fwt in 270 that has become a safe sitter since I started this steel plate stuff. Very nice wood/blue, and shoots sub moa easily. Let me know what you think.