• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 22 creedmoor/6mm arc

Man, sportsmans warehouse has an exclusive rifle from savage called the "switchback" in 6mm arc. I handled one a few days ago. The stock is garbage, but it's a 110 action and a varmint profile barrel for like $550. It's a steal. The 6mm arc is a great round. 22 creed is awesome, but the barrel life is about 600rds.

Man, sportsmans warehouse has an exclusive rifle from savage called the "switchback" in 6mm arc. I handled one a few days ago. The stock is garbage, but it's a 110 action and a varmint profile barrel for like $550. It's a steal. The 6mm arc is a great round. 22 creed is awesome, but the barrel life is about 600rds.

Depends on how hot you load it. Most 22 CM barrels will shoot around 1200 rds before they start opening up groups.

I also have a 22 creed built on a Rem Model 7 that I don't really have a use for, might consider selling it.

336DDE68-B747-449D-8D1B-09AEB8625865.jpeg

How about $3,250 with Whidden dies and 200 pieces of Peterson Brass?

Remington Model Seven Trued
Fluted bolt and knob
22" Bartlein 3B, 1:8 tw, spiral fluted. Threaded 5/8x24 with blended thread protector
Bronze cerakote
HS Precision stock with aluminum bedding block, bedded to action
Timney Calvin Elite
Talley Picatinny rail
about 100 rounds on the barrel