210 LR accubond load help.

vino

Well its been long time coming I finally got my hands on 3 boxes of the .308 cal 210 LRAB
Dose any one have lead data for them for a 300win?

I use 79gr of Retumbo, Fed215's, Norma brass, 210 LRAB's loaded .050" off the lands. I get 2900FPS out of my Rem700 Milspec, 24" barrel. .25-.5MOA, 11FPS ES. I would recommend you start a couple of grains lower and work up.

Wow!! Good for you. I have been trying to locate them for over a year now. Nosler claims a ridiculous bc and I have been very interested to see if it is correct. I heard early on that there was stabilization issues with them but never found out for sure. Have you shot them and do you like the round?
Thanks

I've not loaded them the box says 730BC?
I also have a box of 7mm 150 LR. And can buy a bunch of the 7mm
168 grain LR. .
I would traid for a box of .264 LR .
If anyone has some laying around!

I'm using 71.5 H1000 lit by 210m. I don't have access to my notes right now for the COAL. Velocity isn't the greatest but it's scary accurate. With the lower velocity/expansion threshold, slightly lower velocity doesn't hurt anything.

All in all, I'm very happy with this bullet. Including it's performance on my elk.

.73 G1 is proven to be way off the mark. I know guys using as low as .62 and others as high as .66. Litz published .651 and I use .650 even all the way to a grand.

The trend with this bullet is that about half the shooters say they shoot like poop and the other half say the shoot awesome. I've had good luck with them in my 300 win and 308 win. The 190 ABLRs don't shoot for crap in my 308 but the 210s do. Then again, I can't seem to find any 190 that my 308 will shoot well.

Cool I have some 190 lr in factory ammo that was crazy expensive. It shoots worse than the cheap federal soft point that Walmart sells.
I hope the 210's shoot good as I got soaked there were 71$ a box

Cool I have some 190 lr in factory ammo that was crazy expensive. It shoots worse than the cheap federal soft point that Walmart sells.
I hope the 210's shoot good as I got soaked there were 71$ a box

Ouch!

I know I developed with 208 amaxs first since they're cheaper and easier to get. Then I switched to the 210ablrs and made minor adjustments. I had them shooting great after 3 or 4 groups having done the majority of the work with the 208s.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.