210 jlk replacement?

wildworks

I am looking to replace the 210 vld jlk .30 cal with an equal bullet? does wildcat bullets build a 210? thanks for any suggestions.

Wildworks,

Yes Richard offers a 210 gr ULD RBBT bullet. Drop him an e-mail at [email protected]

His 2005 price list has them listed at $44.00/100 but remember this is in Canadian funds not US.

Drop him a line and he will set you up, great bullets and even better guy!

Kirby Allen(50)

Wildworks,

No I have not used this bullet. I would suspect the B.C. would be in the high .6 to low .7 range for B.C. but could not tell you for sure.

Richard probably will not offer B.C. information either as he only has what the computer models are saying and sometimes these are not accurate enough for some shooters.

I will say that every Wildcat Bullet I have shot has produced a higher B.C. then I was predicting and some substantially more.

Best way is to get some in and test them in your conditions and see how they drop at extended range.

Good Shooting!!

Kirby Allen(50)

Someone a little closer is Berger Bullets. They build a 30 cal 210 VLD that is a twin to JLKs 210. Just recieved a box a couple of weeks ago from Sinclair.
Also take a look at Knight Bullets, he's making a new 200g BT the long range shooters are using, a Tooley design. I fired a few yesterday.
db

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.