210 gr nosler LRAB need help

Bully

Does anyone use the 210gr ??? Thinking about giving them a try in a 30-378. I heard you can't get the velocity out of them and they are hard to get to shoot? I would like to know before paying 60 dollar for box. May just go to the 215 Berger and call it a day

I use them in 300 win mag and theyve shot fine for me. Ive gotten 1/2 moa at 200 with them and 3/4 moa at 800 with them.
The BC on them I think is a bit exaggerated, when shooting them they always hit low of where the calculator says they should hit, so i think they're more in the range of .715 instead of .730
Last time I was at Scheels they had them for 48.99 or 49.99 a box, so a bit cheaper than online.
They're all I use in 30-06 anymore because they expand well at lower velocities, which is all the venerable 30-06 can shoot them.

Bergers usually are more accurate for me than nosler stuff, however I find nosler stuff is better on game than bergers, I've had too many cases of the round fragmenting with their hybrids in the faster cartriges. The game goes down alright but I just don't trust them much after butchering and finding 3-4 pieces of bullet instead of a mushroom.
If you're looking for accuracy and you trust bergers, go with them.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts