2022 Meat Pole

Took this big Tom a few days ago on my property in north Idaho.
He's been eating everything on my mountain for the past 8 weeks. I had to wait for season to start.
I recognized a pattern he developed and he became complacent. He also wasn't afraid of me or my dogs.
I was waiting for him. 110 yards with a Armalite AR-10 (T) .308, 168 gr. He still ran 50 yards with no heart or lungs.
121 pounds of killing machine. I am 5'-10", 175 pounds for reference.

He's been eating everything on my mountain for the past 8 weeks. I had to wait for season to start.
I recognized a pattern he developed and he became complacent. He also wasn't afraid of me or my dogs.
I was waiting for him. 110 yards with a Armalite AR-10 (T) .308, 168 gr. He still ran 50 yards with no heart or lungs.

Nice cat!

So far
EB603DAD-CB6D-4145-B975-3F453E391551.png

That cat sends a shiver up my spine! Especially since he wasn't afraid of your dogs. And maybe you as well. Very nice job.