20 minute flat top bases

DPMS308

I would like to know if any body would know who make 20 minute bases for a dpms or ar10, and if anybody would like to sell these ring please let me know. thank you

Near Manufacturing Camrose Alberta..He sells over the net and through Brownells.

Thanks for the help and if there is any other info or anyother place to get the 20 minute rings or bases for my DPMS 308LR
thanks again.

If you put different height rings back to front you will put unnecessary stress on the scope

ok but does any company make ring that have the extra 20 moa built into them? How else can I get the extra 20moa that I need to get my gun to 1000yd?

[ QUOTE ]
check with badger ordnance, 20moa rail on the way for my 700 feel certain they make one for your gun.

[/ QUOTE ]As posted above ,keep your rings and order a rail.This long range shooting is not an inexpensive game,if you are putting $1000 out for a scope spend $150-200 for a base.

Thank you LiteTac I'm going to look into that company and see what they have.

And for the other guy sorry I forgot your name but I can not just buy a base becaues my dpms is like all ar's in which I do not think there rail can be taken off this is why I'm looking for the 20moa rings

and if anyone would know someone that was these ring and wont to sell them please let me know.

thank you

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.