• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 2 Colt handguns for sale

amu_shooter

#1- Colt 1911A1 late 1943 mfg date. Parkerized with finish in good to excellent condition. I purchased in 1989 and has been sitting in my safe since, fired less than 100 times. Now, it's time to move it out, as it's too nice/old to shoot. It's all original and correct EXCEPT, the barrel is marked HS and the grips are not original. I have 2 magazines that are from the same timeframe but, are not the originals. All markings/serial numbers are correct. There also is NOT a serial number stamped on reverse side of firing pin retaining plate. I had a collector look it over and he said there was a few thousand that made it out of the factory late in 43 w/o the number stamp. Price...$1600 plus shipping

#2- Colt Anaconda, .45 LC, 6 inch barrel. Drilled/Ported/Tapped from the factory. Comes with Silver Weaver 1.5x4 scope mounted. Excellent condition, silky smooth action and accurate. No box or papers. Price...$1950 plus shipping

I'll ship from/to FFL only. For payment you can send certified funds via Fed Ex to my home address. Items will be shipped fully insured and tracked. 3 day inspection period applies. If your not satisfied you will get a full refund NO questions asked. But, do NOT take delivery and expect a partial refund because you are not happy. Full refund or you keep item at price we agree upon.

For pics, PM me or text my cell 423.593.4351. I'll send directly to your phone