1st wolf tag punched

I was up on the MT / ID divide 4 days this past week, Scouting and pickin Huckleberries. Berrying was great, scouting was good but more wolf sign than anything up high, 40 miles apart and a few spots in between. Its keeping the elk and deer on the move more. Will be shooting any wolf on sight, been seeing bear, mtn Lion, and a few deer. Elk are near water which is in short supply up high this year.

Nice shots! The Idaho soccer moms are going to be ****ed about that one. Hey Lynn, did you guys have a name for that black one? How about "sleepy".

Nice work!! Hope to see the video soon. Gotta love me some wolf killing!

Going out Sunday our opener here in MT to see about laying some puppy-dogs down! Montana finally pulled there head out of there *** and now we can shoot 5. Can't use our silenced rigs yet though. We can thank our wonderful governor Bullass... Excuse me bullock for that.

Yup. You earned your elk. . Not critising in any way but you guys should practice simultaneous shooting. Either that or figure the lead for 40 MPH. But, I know that in hunting situations things don't always work out.
Great job!!!!!!!! . Can you guys hunt predators at night with a light??

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.