• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 1970's/1980's 300 wm benchrest rifle

30-06 boy

1000 yard competition rifle. local pickup/central pa. i used for lr hunting here in pa. have a aluminum bench that i built to shoot rifle off of. sellinf rifle and bench. building a more portable rifle for wyoming trip in a few years. g.t. lutz is stamped on reciever.probably the gunsmith. 300wm caliber.standard chamber. factory ammo chambers. i shot handloads exclusivley. 1903 springfield action,single shot,no magazine. pachymar decelerator recoil pad, walnut thumbhole benchrest style stock with finger grooves,raised cheeckpiece. parralel front forend and rear stock at rear sandbag.3" wide x 1/4"thick aluminum plate on forend for 3" sndbag rest. 27.375" of exposed stainless barrell,1.200 at reciever/1.000 at muzzle,unknown brand.probably a 1/10 twist shoots 210 begers well with tweaked handloads. trigger pull unknown,its not heavy. i like it.breaks without much finger pressure. 17 lbs on bathroom scale,weaver scope mounts.rifle has shot .75 to1.0 moa at 820 yds with 185 berger vld at 3150 fps. at any yardage closer it has shot in the .5 moa range with handloads. i have targets to prove it. this is a shooting rifle,no show and shine here.its made for work-not ugly-but no $4000 custom rifle. pm me for pics $550/ rifle and $100/bench obo.jason

Last edited: