• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

1913 Dated Savage model 1899H Take Down Carbine Need restro/stock repair

md66948

I am selling a 1913, (year of Manufacture), Savage model 1899H Take Down Carbine. It has a 20" tapered barrel and a bead front site. Serial number is 130849 and it is in 30-30 cal. The action works flawlessly. The finish is worn. The stock has a clean repairable break. Replacement stocks are easily available if one is desired. The forearm has a matching serial number. The bore on this 1913 Savage is in Fantastic Condition. I can't see any rust or pitting in the bore.

Leather sling and quick mounts are included. After restoration this 1913 Savage 1899H Carbine could easily bring $1,500.00 or more.

Price is $500.00 plus shipping to FFL/C&R. Payment must be made with a USPS MO or Cash. I am in zip code 19096 of the Phila Burbs. Local pickup is doable.

If you need this rifle shipped please make sure that your FFL or C&R Dealer will accept shipments from a Non-FFL/C&R Seller.

Last edited: