• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage Model 12 F Class Factory Stock Take-Offs

quickdraw

Sold - Savage Model 12 F Class Factory Stock Take-Offs

I have two finished drop-in rock solid take off factory single-shot gray/black laminated stocks (three-bolt) from Savage model 12 F-Class 6.5x284 Target Rifles (Right Bolt, Right Port). They are inletted for the target Accu-Trigger. Barrel Channel is for the heavy factory bull barrel contour. Harris bipod–type flat bottom adapters and action screws included. Trigger guard not included. Both used for one season so they have some minor dings and small bipod nicks. I can send pics on request. I was told Savage sells this stock new for $387 plus shipping. One of the stocks has been skim glass bedded to fit the factory target action. These would make outstanding stocks to build off of with a target action. $300 each plus actual shipping

Last edited:
Bottom of the first post.

Last edited by quickdraw; 10-25-2010 at 12:20 PM.. Reason: sold

Re: Sold - Savage Model 12 F Class Factory Stock Take-Offs

I have two finished drop-in rock solid take off factory single-shot gray/black laminated stocks (three-bolt) from Savage model 12 F-Class 6.5x284 Target Rifles (Right Bolt, Right Port). They are inletted for the target Accu-Trigger. Barrel Channel is for the heavy factory bull barrel contour. Harris bipod–type flat bottom adapters and action screws included. Trigger guard not included. Both used for one season so they have some minor dings and small bipod nicks. I can send pics on request. I was told Savage sells this stock new for $387 plus shipping. One of the stocks has been skim glass bedded to fit the factory target action. These would make outstanding stocks to build off of with a target action. $300 each plus actual shipping

Do you still have the Savage Model 12 f- class stocks.