14 year old girl can’t miss.

I know! It wasn't rock solid. And she was just standing and leaning into the tailgate, plus I had to get that left hand to the rear bag before she first shot I bet a dozen times. She kept wanting to put her left hand on the stock. I had her dry fire maybe six times before she live fired.
I wasn't in glass (obviously) so I was just waiting to hear the "ding", and I just knew she was shooting too fast and rushing her shots. But a couple seconds after she fired, there it would be......"ding"! Makes dads chest swell up really big!!

Well that would make any daddy as proud as punch. Awesome shooting! But she was as cool as a cucumber about it lol.

That's the funny part. She had no idea what she had accomplished. I would have given my eye teeth for that to have been a fresh painted target so I could have measured that six shot group.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.