14 year old girl can’t miss.

CRNA

Was out goofing off Friday evening with my daughter. She is 14 years old and honestly doesn't shoot with me that much.
We threw the rifle in the truck and rode over to the property where I practice shooting. We have targets set up on the side of the mountain.
I ranged the full IPSC at 1024yds, so I dialed the dope and missed the first shot on a bad wind call. The 2,3, and 4th shots hit, so I figured I pretty well had the wind figured out since it was fairly steady.
I had my daughter give it a go at that point and I only started recording after she had hit three in a row. She finished out the ten round magazine batting a thousand. Needless to say, ole dad was pretty proud.
"Brian" who I reference in the video is my buddy who rechambered that rifle for me not too long ago. He operates Black Square Precision in Signal Mountain, TN. Awesome guy for sure.

Last edited:
Nothing better than having your daughter enjoy shooting with ya from experience! I have one daughter that loves to shoot with me and I can tell you what I've noticed. Girls that want to shoot will listen better than guys that already know everything. I trained my daughter with a heavy barrel ruger 22 hornet

CRNA enjoy it while you can, at about 15-16 my daughter discovered what a mirror was for, and fish started stinking and boys didn't. Drivers license changed our time spent together as well, not to take away from the awesome display of marksmanship, good on you for time well spent with your shootin' buddy

Ndf if it helps any in 5-6 yrs they get over the boy buzz and they learn dad loves them reguardless if their hair is fixed or not . She will still like doing things with dad , just will not have as much time as before

She's out of college and on to men got a army ranger green beret sort that lights up her face now and sadly outshoots dad, something to do with all day long to practice, but we're still solid, however I do miss what CRNA had on the video, as you mentioned "time" with my shooting buddy

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts