• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

130 TMK (.264) I have possible trades

Cookie114

I'm looking for some 130 sierra TMK bullets in .264.

I can buy outright but also have multiple bullets that I could trade.

210 Berger Vld hunt (308)
150 LRAB (.277)
130 Berger vld hunt (264)

I'm looking for some 130 sierra TMK bullets in .264.

I can buy outright but also have multiple bullets that I could trade.

210 Berger Vld hunt (308)
150 LRAB (.277)
130 Berger vld hunt (264)
Good evening
Just curious what are your shooting the 130 STMK out of and what you getting for accuracy? We shoot a .260 and was getting close to 0.25"
Thanks
Len & Jill

Good evening
Just curious what are your shooting the 130 STMK out of and what you getting for accuracy? We shoot a .260 and was getting close to 0.25"
Thanks
Len & Jill
I'm running them in a PRC with Reloder26. It looks like the 130 TMK and TGK are going to shoot good in it. I've ran out of the TMK before load development is done. They are definitely showing the most promise of everything I've tried this far

I'm running them in a PRC with Reloder26. It looks like the 130 TMK and TGK are going to shoot good in it. I've ran out of the TMK before load development is done. They are definitely showing the most promise of everything I've tried this far
Did you try 142SMK, 130 SMK or 123 SMK. What is the twist on your PRC? RE26 sounds good and what fps are your getting? for the 130 STMK
I'll look around for you.
Len & Jill

Did you try 142SMK, 130 SMK or 123 SMK. What is the twist on your PRC? RE26 sounds good and what fps are your getting? for the 130 STMK
I'll look around for you.
Len & Jill
I haven't got any speeds yet because I have to go use a friends Labradar. I've tried Berger 156, 143eldx, 135classic hunters. The 130 TMK and TGK definitely show the most promise. Also, I'm running a 20in factory savage barrel with a can. 1-8 twist I believe

Sierra tmk's were my favorite bullets but sierra's supply issues have been bad enough to give up on them completely. I have large backorders on tmk's over 2 years out. Try out eldm and eldx's that are very similar but are cheaper and in stock.

I haven't got any speeds yet because I have to go use a friends Labradar. I've tried Berger 156, 143eldx, 135classic hunters. The 130 TMK and TGK definitely show the most promise. Also, I'm running a 20in factory savage barrel with a can. 1-8 twist I believe
I don't worry about FPS as much as worry about ACCURACY!

Last edited:
Sierra tmk's were my favorite bullets but sierra's supply issues have been bad enough to give up on them completely. I have large backorders on tmk's over 2 years out. Try out eldm and eldx's that are very similar but are cheaper and in stock.
Yep you've got that right on the supply chain. I saw the 130 TMK in stock a couple times in 2022 and didn't order them because I had plenty of TGK. I would mind to try the 130 eld-m. The 140/143 was just so-so in this barrel. But in the eld lines defense this barrel is apparently going to be very ticky.

I don't worry about as much as worry about ACCURACY!
All day! This barrel is just a factory barrel and is also sporter contour. Not to mention it's just sitting in a cheap Tupperware stock so I'm not expecting bug holes from this one. If I can find a load that will consistently shoot 5/8 I'll stop on this one.

Powder valley has TGK Game Changers but only the 500 cnt box