• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 10X42 EL Range

Sealesniper

I have a set of 2014 EL Range 10x42 for sale. Glass is perfect, as are the function of the binoculars and internal range finder. I remove the battery every season, and they stay in the case, in my temperature and humidity controlled safe when not being used. I have all paperwork and the ordinal box, with all original parts. They have minor signs of use at normal spots (hinges and armor), but are in excellent shape. I can send more pictures to any serious buyers.

I am asking $2050 shipped and insured to lower 48. $1950 to anywhere else, but buyer pays shipping and insurance.

Roger

Attachments

• EL 1.jpg
    EL 1.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 100
  • EL2.jpg
    EL2.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 101
  • EL3.jpg
    EL3.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 95
  • EL4.jpg
    EL4.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 95
  • EL5.jpg
    EL5.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 93
  • EL6.jpg
    EL6.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 95
What year/how old are these binos? What range do these work (how close and how far)? Does the range read out black or red (wondering if in low light conditions I would be able to read the range)?

2014 model
They work from 30 meters to well past a mile.
Read out is red in right tube. No issues seeing ranging circle or read out in full light or no light. Yards or meter.
Glass is perfect and image is awesome.
Comes as would from factory with all parts.