• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 100 22-250 cases (free or trade)

Tyler Kemp

Who needs some 22-250 cases? I borrowed a gun for prairie dogs (don't have any little ones :D) and saved some of the brass. I'll give it away for free, but am hoping to build a 7mm STW, so anything you could trade towards that, bullets, brass, dies would be helpful. I also am building a 6mm AI, so stuff towards that would be cool also.

Thanks,
Tyler

I Could Use The 22-250 Brass I Have Lots Of Dif 7mm Bullets. Also Build Rifles, If You Need Barrel Work I Could Help With That. I Have 7 Stw Reamer

I Could Use The 22-250 Brass I Have Lots Of Dif 7mm Bullets. Also Build Rifles, If You Need Barrel Work I Could Help With That. I Have 7 Stw Reamer

Give me an idea of what you have in the 7mm bullets. I need to work up a heavy load (180 grs or so) non Ballistic type ammo for a bear hunt next year.

I'll have to see what I have. I know theres a fixed power Bushnell scope that was on my dads muzzle loader. It's gloss, and held center well, and I might have some rings for it.

If that's of no interest, let me know. I'm sure I have something someone can use.

I have some 107 grain match kings, would swap for the 22-250 brass if you still have them