10/22 scope

milkie62

Without many local shops carrying a variety of scopes I have been looking for a fine reticle scope for my 10/22 for squirrels.Any suggestions ? Would like a 2-7 or 3-9. Up to about 75 yds.

I'm looking for a scope, as well, for a semi auto 22WMR. I have settled on a Leupold 2-7x28 VX1 rimfire. The parallax is set at 60yd on the rimfire version and they are very light weight. I'm ordering it because of the weight, but all the other specs and features work well for my application. I'm not sure how fine the reticle is, I haven't ordered it yet.

My 10/22 carries a 4-16X40. I use if for shooting squirrels in the fields of south central Oregon. Most shots are far less than 100 yards. some times all I can find is an eye in the grass. That's all this rifle needs since it is so accurate. Five Yellow Jackets in 5/8" at fifty yards all the time.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.