+1 webyshops.com customer service and price!

top predator

i just ordered a Hawk sidewinder off of Webyshops.com. i just discovered that website the other day.
they have a section of the site called "open box" that has returned items (unused) at a discounted price.
the lady on the phone (i wish i cuaght her name) was SOOOOO polite. they actually had the scope kinda handy. she gave it a look to see if it was beat up. then she went back a 2nd time per my asking to see if the warranty card was still in the box, of which it was.
so, i got a 8-32 sidewinder 30 56mm 1/2 mildot 20x reticle for $100.00 off ($347.00). also comes with sunshade & big wheel for the side focus. there may be lens caps.
on top of the great customer service, there was no tax and NO SHIPPING!
was eyeballing some other stuff, prices are good and no shipping costs.
+1 Webyshops, very happy
http://www.riflescop...oducts/Open-Box

here's the kicker,

i ordered the scope on friday afternoon ....late afternoon

that gal there said it should be at my house wednesday or thursday....

arrived today!

my mail carrier delivers around 11:00 am, with taking sunday out, that's less than 2 days :D

BTW the scope is awesome, it's hard to type while fondling it. gotta get it mounted and see if it lives up to what i believe to be a great piece of glass for the $, even at full price.

**JUST TO ADD I DO NOT WORK FOR WEBYSHOPS OR HAVE ANY AFFILIATION TO THEM OTHER THAN JUST BEING A SUPER HAPPY CUSTOMER, AND TO PASS THAT SITE ALONG TO OTHERS ON THE FORUM TO HELP THEM OUT.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts