Cart is empty
CLOTHING & BOOTS
All the low-light benefits of a large objective VX-3 riflescope, that mounts up to 30 percent lower than traditional models.
- The Light Optimization Profile allows your large objective VX-3L to hug the barrel, for the more natural cheek weld of a much smaller objective riflescope. Mount your 50mm VX-3L as low as a traditional 36mm riflescope!
- Your sight picture remains perfectly circular, with crisp, edge-to-edge sharpness across the entire visual field.
- The Xtended Twilight Lens System optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other riflescope available.
- DiamondCoat 2 lens coatings on exterior lens surfaces provide the highest level of scratch resistance Leupold has ever offered.
- The twin bias spring exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector, virtually eliminating erector system backlash and stress on the vital internal workings of the scope, for longer life.
- Blackened lens edges reduce light diffusion, so more usable light reaches the shooter's eye, for a brighter image with increased contrast.
- Most VX-3L models available with the Leupold Ballistics Aiming System for more accurate long-range shooting.
- Illuminated Duplex Reticle
- Finger-adjustable, cryogenically treated, ¼-MOA click windage and elevation adjustments with resettable pointer dials marking the zero point. (6.5-20x56mm model features 1/10-MOA click adjustments)
- Tactile power indicator also features built-in range estimation functions and graphite O-rings for easy operation.
- Internally threaded, lockable, extreme fast-focus eyepiece with Alumina rubber eyepiece guard.
- Illuminated models featuring Leupold's third-generation illumination will keep you on target like never before. Leupold has boosted performance with a 15 percent brighter reticle, 8 different intensity settings, an innovative motion sensor, integrated battery storage, and a redesigned, user-friendly interface.
- A durable Leupold Scope Cover is included to protect your valuable VX-3L riflescope during transport or when not in use.
- Incredibly rugged, with absolute waterproof integrity using Leupold's proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend.
- As a final touch to the VX-3L, Leupold mounts a 24k gold-plated ring and medallion to each scope.
- Covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee. (Electronic components of illuminated models are covered for two years by the Leupold Golden Ring Electronics Warranty.)
- Length (A): 13.4 in
- Tube Length (B): 5.6 in
- Eyepiece Length (E): 3.1 in
- Objective Length (F): 4.6 in
- Objective Diameter (G): 2.8 in
- Eyepiece Diameter (H): 1.7 in
- Tube Diameter (I): 30 mm
- Actual Magnification: 9.7 (3.3)
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 11.0 (29.9)
- FOV @ 100 m (m): 3.7 (10.0)
- Eye Relief (in): 3.6 (4.4)
- Eye Relief (mm): 91 (112)
- Obj. Clear Aperture: 2.2 in / 56 mm
- Weight: 20.2 oz / 573 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 55
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 55
No posts found