• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Trap combo

I know where a couple of Perazzi MX10 combos are for sale, fantatic guns, but they are a top single barrel.

don

Do you have an idea of what you want to spend and how much you plan on shooting?

Sorry I let out the important details. I plan on shooting probably around 3,000 rounds a year and I would like to stay around $5000. I bought a new bt99 and it's just not working out for me so I will be selling it

You have a lot of options in that price range. If you're a member of Trapshooters forum I think I guy has a Browning 725 combo listed there.

The Perazzi combos will be above $10k, the Browning 725 combo that BlackLab1 mentions is a good value.

I've got a Winchester diamond grade 2 barrel set that has just been sitting in back of my safe for quite a few years. It's got an over single high rib barrel and a double barrel. It's been so long I don't remember the barrel lengths but they are about the length you're looking for. I can get you more info if that's something you might be interested in.