• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Rem 1100 LT 20 ga - price check

Jeffpg

I have a couple of Remington 1100 LT 20 gauge shotguns that I am considering making available if it proves to be worthwhile to me. Both are 28" vent rib barrels, wood stocked and blued, and in good to very good used condition I believe. Not perfect, but very nice. I have included a couple pics of each for reference.

First up is a 2 3/4 inch gun with the barrel threaded for Rem Chokes. It's shown in the vertical pics, without the recoil pad.

The other is a 3" Magnum with a fixed full choke. It's shown in the horizontal pics, with the recoil pad.

I am not quite certain about what to ask for these, and I must admit to having developed a great liking to these fine handling little fellas, as have several friends and family members who have handled them. I have not hunted either of these, but I did test fire each. I bought them several years ago from the previous owners and put them away in a safe, as I have 2 others that I have used a bit and will keep to pass down to my grandsons.

Thank you for your input!
Jeff
IMG_6589.jpg
IMG_6581.jpg
IMG_6442.jpg
IMG_6446.jpg

I've worn out a few 1100's over the years. I'm seeing 3" 12 gauge magnums in similar condition for around $675 - $700. So I'd say the 20 gauges would be north of that for sure. I haven't seen a 20 gauge for sale for awhile now.

I collected 1100's for years i had every gauge made. Sold them off 15 years ago and now they have skyrocketed in price, just my luck. Those 20 gauge guns in good condition are bringing 1000 bucks at auctions around here

I collected 1100's for years i had every gauge made. Sold them off 15 years ago and now they have skyrocketed in price, just my luck. Those 20 gauge guns in good condition are bringing 1000 bucks at auctions around here
Agreed, cheapest decent 20 I have seen was $800 on GB so $900+ out the door. I wouldn't sell an 1100 12ga in your condition for less than $800 and my wife would kill me but I wouldn't list her 1100 LT20 for less than $1200. Good luck with your decision. I can tell you I'm super happy my wife's father held onto that LT20 for her. If you dont absolutely need the cash, I don't think you'll be able to replace them for what you sell them for. The 20's don't seem to be decreasing in value. IMHO

Well maybe this makes it easier, list it at $3000, if someone takes you up on it, I think you'll have few regrets… one can always take less than what's posted, much harder to go the other way! Good luck!

I also have a 20 gauge 1100 that I just took on trade that I'm wondering the value on. It's a 1100 LW 20 gauge magnum.

Yeah I've never been a big 1100 fan and this is the first one I've owned. Nice little gun, curious about the difference between the lt and lw

REMINGTON MODEL 1100 LW-20 (LIGHTWEIGHT) Description

20 ga. only, 2 3/4 in. chamber, lightweight scaled down receiver, mag. tube, and barrel, similar to 28 ga./.410 bore frame, standard length ejection port, with mahogany stock, 26 or 28 in. barrel, 6 1/2 lbs. Mfg. 1970-76.
Remington introduced a lightweight 20 ga. Model 1100 in 1961, with standard frame, mahogany stock and forearm. This model was disc. in Dec. 1969.

Well maybe this makes it easier, list it at $3000, if someone takes you up on it, I think you'll have few regrets… one can always take less than what's posted, much harder to go the other way! Good luck!
The problem with this is that it may work, but it may well run off potential buyers who won't bother to communicate or make any type of offer because you are just too far apart.

The problem with this is that it may work, but it may well run off potential buyers who won't bother to communicate or make any type of offer because you are just too far apart.
That was my intention. Everything is always for sale for the right price. Some of the stuff I see out there is wayyy over priced but then again, I have coworkers that buy $400 ripped blue jeans… 🤷‍♂️