Never Spoil your Bird Dog!

Hey, My spoiled pups right now!
Take Care

Attachments

• IMG_9464.jpeg
    IMG_9464.jpeg
    199.1 KB · Views: 14
Took my bird dog Cedar for her third training and first time actually having birds shot over her. She did a great job flushing and retrieving the birds, we even tossed one in the water and she went after it with no hesitation.

IMG_1693.jpeg
IMG_1695.jpeg
IMG_1691.jpeg

This screenshot was one of my favorites, she is at least 2 ft in the air jumping over the grass but is still watching the bird and only looked away for a split second to stick the landing before continuing to sprint after the bird.
IMG_1847.jpeg

Last edited:
We finally replaced our dog we had put down in the fall. I was just getting ready to buy another chocolate Lab and I found a Black Labradoodle an elderly (older than us) couple had and got hit with health issues. She was 5 1/2 mo old and we have had her a couple months now. She doesn't realize she is a working dog. Seems to have a good nose and is already spoiled.
1717193503302.png

1717193585720.png

1717193658496.png

We finally replaced our dog we had put down in the fall. I was just getting ready to buy another chocolate Lab and I found a Black Labradoodle an elderly (older than us) couple had and got hit with health issues. She was 5 1/2 mo old and we have had her a couple months now. She doesn't realize she is a working dog. Seems to have a good nose and is already spoiled.
View attachment 575889
View attachment 575891
View attachment 575892
Nice of you to help out the older couple by taking a big responsibility off their shoulders. She looks happy to be a part of your family!

Recent Posts