Ziess conquest v6 5-30

I have the V6 3-18x50 and really like it. The optics are good and turrets feel good. I haven't had a chance to test it completely as I just got it. Andy did a write up on the v6 Line. I haven't spent any time with VX-6HD to give any feedback.

I do not have this particular scope. But between my Leupold and Ziess scopes, I put the Ziess way above the Leupold. I like my Leupolds. But love my Ziess. The glass is much clearer and in a whole different class IMO.

Couldn't agree more. Over the years owned several Leupolds, and still own 2 Zeiss scopes. Zeiss are top-tier glass, and I'd love to have one of those new V6 5-30x50 ZBR scopes.

I had the opportunity to look through the scopes in question a couple of weeks ago. Both are excellent scopes but I give the edge to the Leupold. I don't know exactly what they did with their lenses but the crispness and clarity are awesome on "my" old eyes.

I have the V6 3-18x50 and really like it. The optics are good and turrets feel good. I haven't had a chance to test it completely as I just got it. Andy did a write up on the v6 Line. I haven't spent any time with VX-6HD to give any feedback.

We're you able to take it out this weekend. Any new thoughts?

I did take it out and was only able to get a zero done due to rain. It was very easy to zero vs some other scopes that I have used with a zero stop or ballistic turret. Given the limited amount of time with it and a distance of only 100 yards, it does seem to track accurately.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.