Zero your rifle for long range

Wow, that's a great demonstration! I'm very impressed what an excellent shooter, like James, can do with excellent equipment to put the bullet right on the aiming point.

I thought the same thing 🤷‍♂️

Yes it appears that he hit just below the clay pigeon but that's not the message here.

He's shooting factory ammo and demonstrated how a 1/4 off at 100 can mean big differences at 600 plus.

Hitting an inch low on a clay pigeon but not missing the wind call with factory ammo off of a bipod is incredibly good shooting.

Yes it appears that he hit just below the clay pigeon but that's not the message here.

He's shooting factory ammo and demonstrated how a 1/4 off at 100 can mean big differences at 600 plus.

Hitting an inch low on a clay pigeon but not missing the wind call with factory ammo off of a bipod is incredibly good shooting.
Yes that's is still fantastic shooting !!

No , of course you are right , amazing how he makes it look so easy . I didn't mean to insult or demean him . It just seemed liked if I was making the video , I'd want to see him hit it dead center . I'm still amazed how he put two through the same hole at the beginning of the video . Great stuff .

No , of course you are right , amazing how he makes it look so easy . I didn't mean to insult or demean him . It just seemed liked if I was making the video , I'd want to see him hit it dead center . I'm still amazed how he put two through the same hole at the beginning of the video . Great stuff .

Factor in that he never allowed the rifle to cool down between rounds, all those rounds in approximately 8 minutes