• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ZEN-RAY Zen ED3 10x43 Binocular - Open Box - Only $329.99

gr8fuldoug

Official LRH Sponsor
clbanner120710.gif

zenraylogo.jpg

ZEN-RAY - Zen ED3 10x43 Binocular - Open Box @ only $329.99

We have a couple of these from a recent show that were on display. As we do not believe in taking new product, using them as samples for shows and then putting them back into stock as new product this presents an opportunity for you to purchase these, same as new, binoculars @ $329.99 rather than the regular price of $440.00.

zenray-zened31043-1.jpg

It features 99% reflectivity across the whole visible spectrum with sophisticated 40-Layer dielectric coating, extra low dispersion (ED) glasses. As a result, it boasts amazing image clarity and brightness and free of chromatic abberation. Perfect binoculars for birding, hunting and archery tournament
Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass for chromatic abberation free image
Second Generation VividBriteTM Ultra High Reflectivity (UHR) Dielectic Prism Coating for maximal brightness
SpeedDial2 focus wheel offers responsive focus rate
Dual-Zone tripod adapter sockets to offer balanced support for tripod users
Enhanced eyecup design for eye glasses wearers
Fully broadband multi-coated optics allows 99.7% light transmission at each glass/air interface
CrystalViewTM water/oil repellent coating
Phase-correction with BAK-4 roof prisms
Large 43mm objective lenses for crisp, bright imaging.
Magnesium Alloy body for long lasting durability and light weight
Open Frame Design to minimize the weight
Heavy-duty, 100% waterproof /fogproof construction
Argon charged
Metal alloy enforced multi-stage Twist-up rubber eyecups
Diopter adjustment to fine tuning focus
Extra large center focus knob for smooth and precise focus
Ergonomic shape for stress free use
Rubber armor absorbs shock
Lifetime Warranty

Please feel free to call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128 with any questions or to place an order.

As a side note, I have just opened up an Offshore Fisherman Supply Tackle Shop, Pelagic Outfitters with my buddy Chris. Here is a link to the Pelagic Outfitters Web Site .
Have no concerns, I'm still going to be here @ Camera Land and Chris will be manning Pelagic Outfitters. I will be there on my days off (of course the days I am not out fishing). Please feel free to call Chris @ 631-225-TUNA with any questions on salt water fishing.

pelagic_728_1_FLP.gif