Zeiss victory ht

JMack

I have the opportunity to purchase the above mentioned scope in 2.5-10x50. I mounted in on my T3x and it is a really sweet scope optically speaking. It has an illuminated reticle (dot). The turret is cut for a 300 Weatherby (unknown load,that's what it came off of) so I'd probably have to get a turret cut for my cartridge assuming I still could.

Any opinions on this scope? My only issue is that when I set it on 2.5x I can see about the last 12" of my barrel. I could probably get this for a really really great great price. The turret is very positive and not mushy. I feel this would be a pretty decent 600 yard scope.

It is a very good quality scope. If you're buying it at a "really really great great price" you can always sell it later on and not take a hit if you decide it wasn't the right optic for you.
Enjoy it

It is a very good quality scope. If you're buying it at a "really really great great price" you can always sell it later on and not take a hit if you decide it wasn't the right optic for you.
Enjoy it
Can I still get a new turret or even a generic moa turret?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.