• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Zeiss Victory HT "x54" binoculars

Sid Post

I'm interested in finding some gently used Zeiss Victory HT 10x54 binoculars but, will also entertain offers for 8x54's. 42's are a remote possibility but, I'm really looking for 54's mainly.

I'm interested in finding some gently used Zeiss Victory HT 10x54 binoculars but, will also entertain offers for 8x54's. 42's are a remote possibility but, I'm really looking for 54's mainly.
Two years ago I was communicating with a fellow that wanted to trade his 10x54 PRFs (quite sure they were 10s, but it was a while); I'll do a search to see if I still have that info. I have two Zeiss Halem 2s (military obsolescent sale); Zeiss is really top flight glass.

My two Hensholdt scopes from the Zeiss ownership days are stellar! I also have a compact pair of Zeiss FL bins too!

Their high-quality German-made products are tops in my book with a slight preference for them over Swarovski and Leica which are also top picks for me as well.

The Victory HT's are what I consider a bit of a 'niche' bin but, for what it does I don't think it has a peer. For general use, the lines get blurred more but they still rate favorably with the best bins out there IMHO.