Zeiss Victory HT 2.5-10x50 ASV+ ballistic rings.

Velvet

Hi
Anyone know who manufactures turrets for the Zeiss HT 2.5-10x50 ASV +?
This model brings a series of interchangeable metalic rings that match the ballistic curve of your rifle / ammunition.
One of those rings (004) coincides almost perfectly with the mentioned curve, but it has engraved only up to 400 y / m. I would like that same ring to have marks up to 700/800 y / m approximately. I checked the ballistic table, and the number of clicks available in this first round, allow me to reach nearly 800m.
Any data will be welcome.
Thanks in advance.
V
ASV.jpg

Zeiss!? Would be my guess! If you are wondering about customizing the ASV rings you could just add white marks at the appropriate clicks past 400.

Zeiss!? Would be my guess! If you are wondering about customizing the ASV rings you could just add white marks at the appropriate clicks past 400.
I thought so. The question is how can I do it. I don't have laser engraver.

I have a couple of ASV scopes. I use my wife's white nail polish and apply a dot, the enamel is pretty durable but you can also get it off with a little acetone. I usually just use the standard mil ring and depending on the barometric conditions where I'm going to be hunting I'll add dots at 100 y intervals above the mil number markings.

I have a couple of ASV scopes. I use my wife's white nail polish and apply a dot, the enamel is pretty durable but you can also get it off with a little acetone. I usually just use the standard mil ring and depending on the barometric conditions where I'm going to be hunting I'll add dots at 100 y intervals above the mil number markings.
well thought.
I found a person who can engrave with laser. I am going to try.
I also found that Kenton industries can manufacture custom rings.
Problem solved. Thank you very much for your advice.
V

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.