• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Zeiss Victory FL Divari 4x16x50 T Rapid Z800 With free NF Rings

ghay

I have this excellent Divari up for sale or possible trade (Nightforce, Leupold VX5 or VX6, Leica or Zeiss Conquest 5HD). It is in excellent shape with no issues. Price is NOW $1375 shipped and insured CONUS. I am happy to supply pics on request. (Listed on other sites so first I'll take it wins.) I also have two sets of Nightforce ultralights (30mm low and Med. available for $110 each) or packaged in the deal.
Thanks for looking!

REDUCED PRICE $1375 NOW INCLUDES A SET OF NIGHTFORCE LIGHTWEIGHT RINGS

Last edited:
These are great scopes for hunting with super glass, and best of all it is a SFP scope.

Does anyone know if Zeiss will change the reticle? If so , at what cost ?

Don't mean to derail your sale ad , I'd love to buy it but would prefer a different reticle.

Does anyone know if Zeiss will change the reticle? If so , at what cost ?

Don't mean to derail your sale ad , I'd love to buy it but would prefer a different reticle.

No problem on the derailing issue, I haven't ever had an occasion to ask but have had Leopold change one for me one time and would imagine Zeiss would do likewise. What caliber are you shooting?