• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Zeiss Spotting Scope: 65T-FL Diascope w/ 15-45x Eyepiece

frankinaustin

I have moved up to a bigger Swarovski, so selling this Zeiss. The one and only bull elk I have shot was located with this scope. Therefore, perhaps there is some luck that comes with the scope. Comes with a neoprene jacket/cover. Nice scope for the size and weight. $1175.00 shipped CONUS.
Zeiss spotter.jpg
Zeiss Spotter COver.jpg

Thats a fine spotter, I have the 85T-FL personally. The glass on these things is so sharp. GLWS, whomever purchases it will be very happy with it.

Thats a fine spotter, I have the 85T-FL personally. The glass on these things is so sharp. GLWS, whomever purchases it will be very happy with it.
They were actually made by Meopta for Zeiss. Meopta glass is top notch no doubt. Your Zeiss Diascope should say "Made in Czech Republic" somewhere on the scope or on the original box which is where Meopta is located.

The countries of Germany (Zeiss), Czech Republic (Meopta), and Austria (Swarovski) all border each other in Europe.