Zeiss Conquest V6 Tracking

I thought you said in your last post that you didn't have a lemon after all. It was your rifle. I was looking hard at these scopes and read your write ups on the hide and didn't pursue it.

Currently I am using a Bushnell Elite Tactical ERS 3.5 - 21 x 50 on my 6.5 CM Ruger Precision Rifle. It has an H59 "Christmas tree" reticle.

But I find I could use a bit more power beyond 700 yards so I'm seriously considering the new Bushnell XRS II 4.5 - 30 x 50 with its ED glass for only $200. more than the XRS I. I trust Bushnell Elite Tactical scopes.

Eric B.

I thought you said in your last post that you didn't have a lemon after all. It was your rifle. I was looking hard at these scopes and read your write ups on the hide and didn't pursue it.

I updated the hide thread FWIW. Was the cans not the rifle. Rifle is shooting fine. Switching between cans was causing the POI shift but wasn't supposed to happen at least not as drastically as it was. But i literally said "I think the overall consensus of those that own them have been good i've just gotten a lemon. Buddy on the hide loves his." how does that make you think i was condemning the entire lineup? Further more I'm just a guy like you i don't proclaim to be some optical engineer i let that title go to ILya Koshkin. I can give my opinion on an optic which is anecdotal nothing more nothing less.

Good news is they're not going anywhere so you can go get one. And there are lots of deals to be had if you pick up the phone as well or just wait for sale.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.