• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Zeiss Conquest V6 5-30x50 (REDUCED)

Montana73

Zeiss Conquest V6 5-30x50, 30mm tube, #43 Reticle, 2nd Focal Plane, ANIB, never mounted. This model in the US is not illuminated. Includes original box and all papers. Included is a Polymer Power Throw Lever. I bought for a gun build that I cancelled. My loss is your gain. Great Zeiss glass. $1175 shipped in lower 48.

Attachments

• Zeiss V6 #1.jpg
    Zeiss V6 #1.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 95
  • Zeiss Reticle #43.png
    Zeiss Reticle #43.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 93
  • Zeiss V6#2.jpg
    Zeiss V6#2.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
That's as cheap as I've ever seen one of these. I bought one for 1250 and they are really nice schott german glass. This is a great deal.

This is a reticle offered for this scope. This reticle is similar to the previous reticle #4 of earlier models. It is clearly a 1/4 MOA turret scope with a #43 reticle. I bought the scope not to use the reticle specifically but the turrets and the superior glass. The scope can be used clearly like a ZPLEX if desired for hunting. This #43 at 12x gives you the option of estimating distances as the angle between the dots is 1 milliradian or 10 cm/100m. This can be converted to US distances - in other words, the distance between dots is converted to 4" @ 109 yards.

Hope this clears it up.

I have looked at this thing so many times, I am so glad somebody bought the scope. I was on the verge of caving in and buying it. I have heard so many good things about them when they came out but have not had the chance in person to check 1 out.